Directly illuminates the operative field
Cordless LED illumination koplight™ surgical light retractor
Nonconductive blade made of strong medical-grade plastic
Interchangeable blade sizes
Traditional metal retractors
- Surgical light cannot reach narrow and deep areas
- Metal material hides tissues
- Conductive: Risk of burns by electric scalpels
- Captured by X-ray fluoroscopy and CT-guided operation
|clear plastic + cordless LED|
- LED light directly reaches narrow and deep areas
- Transparent blade does not hide tissues
- Non-conductive: No risk of burns by electric scalpels
- Not captured by X-ray fluoroscopy and CT-guided operation
High strength The blade is made of strong medical-grade polycarbonate and withstands a force of ≥10 kg/22lb. It only bends under the excessive load, with minimal risk of breaking into pieces.
Lightweight and waterproof light handle The light handle is lightweight because it is made of aluminum. It has an IPX-7 waterproof rating (1 m of water for 30 minutes, the tail cap should be thoroughly tightened).
Integrated, cordless LED No more cables in the operating theater. koplight™ provides sufficient illumination for surgical procedures (≥30,000 lx).
Accessory (battery inserter) The battery inserter allows batteries to be inserted into the light handle without contaminating the exterior.